- Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 shot down over the Ukraine-Russia borderOn July 17, halfway through a flight from Amsterdam to Malaysia, a passenger plane was shot down over the war-torn Ukraine-Russia Border. All 298 people on board, most of whom were citizens of the Netherlands, died in the explosion. It was the second Malaysian Air flight to disappear in 2014, ...
- Terrorist drives truck through a Bastille Day celebrationOn July 14, 2016, thousands gathered along the seafront of Nice, France to celebrate Bastille Day—the country's independence holiday. The mood turned from joy to horror, when a white truck barreled through a pedestrian-filled closed street. In the end, 86 were dead, including 10 children, and 304 ...
YOU CAN CONTACT US AT: 781-475-5055
- Life-saving heart device program recognized for excellenceFor the third time, the Loma Linda University Medical Center received the Advanced Certification in Ventricular Assist Device (VAD), further highlighting the hospital’s commitment to excellence in service. The Joint Commission awarded this reaccreditation earlier this year. “The importance of implantable mechanical devices cannot be overstated because they save the lives of heart failure patients […]
- Adventist Community Services Disaster Relief provides help to Hurricane Florence victimsDisaster Relief unit of ACS working with other relief agencies, local government.
- ADCOM refers to Compliance CommitteesAfter Clarification, Two subcommittees activated
- Administrative Committee Continues to Refine Unity DocumentOngoing Discussion Process Leads to Clarification.
- ADRA ready to respond to major storms affecting US, Philippines, and Eastern CaribbeanThe Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is responding to three powerful cyclonic storms that are blasting the US east coast, northern Philippines, and the Lower Antilles in the Caribbean with strong winds and heavy rains, affecting millions and forcing many to evacuate. “Our emergency team has been tracking these storms closely for several days, […]
- Adventist Heritage tour called a life-changing experienceA six-day tour promises to have an impact on General Conference leaders, university presidents and children around the world.