- March 24, 1989: Exxon Valdez runs agroundOne of the worst oil spills in U.S. territory begins when the supertanker Exxon Valdez, owned and operated by the Exxon Corporation, runs aground on a reef in Prince William Sound in southern Alaska. An estimated 11 million gallons of oil eventually spilled into the water. Attempts to contain the massive spill were unsuccessful, and […]
YOU CAN CONTACT US AT: 781-475-5055
- Survey results presented to Unity Oversight Committee: Qualitative Research ContinuesResults from a worldwide survey were presented to the members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church’s General Conference (GC) Unity Oversight Committee on March 20, 2018, during a scheduled meeting held at the world headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland. The six-question survey was designed and administered by the church’s Office of Archives, Statistics, and Research (ASTR). […]
- Oakwood University IT Division to receive AAUA award.The awards recognize outstanding examples of leadership that demonstrate creative solutions to common problems in higher education.
- Adventist Church in Trinidad mourns the loss of slain church membersFriends and family remembered family during packed memorial service held at their Church.
- Adventists of Lugansk present immigrants with washing machineYoung people put on a program, sharing music and poetry with attendees.
- LLU Children's Health in Indio celebrates grand opening with ribbon-cutting ceremony and Kids Health ExpoPediatric primary care services begin March 12 at new facility
- Young people organize food and water drives for Global Youth Day 2018Church leaders say Global Youth Day is more than an event, it is a call to a lifestyle of service
- Global community celebrates International Day of HappinessWhat makes us truly happy?
- The Government of Rwanda comforts the families whose members were struck by lightningGovernment promises to educate people on the importance of lightning safety.
- Fired for keeping the Sabbath in MozambiqueI have peace that I never had before,” says Aurora Carlos Justino, 22
- Adventists in the Philippines assist volcano evacueesAdventist Development and Relief Agency Philippines offers needed supplies to Mayon-affected families