- August 17, 1969: Woodstock Music Festival concludesOn this day in 1969, the grooviest event in music history–the Woodstock Music Festival–draws to a close after three days of peace, love and rock ‘n’ roll in upstate New York. Conceived as “Three Days of Peace and Music,” Woodstock was a product of a partnership between John Roberts, Joel Rosenman, Artie Kornfield and Michael […]
YOU CAN CONTACT US AT: 781-475-5055
- enditnow Emphasis Day Observed August 25thGlobal initiative fosters platform for abuse awareness
- Bible launch at Global Youth Leaders CongressAs Gary Blanchard bounced enthusiastically onto the stage, concluding the opening night of the Global Youth Leaders Congress in Kassel, Germany, participants recognized they were in for a surprise. Accompanied by Mario Martinelli, CEO of Safeliz, a major Adventist Publishing House based in Madrid, Spain, they together announced the release of two new, special editions […]
- ‘Miracle’ community center opens in EgyptCairo’s Center Church is turned into the Ramses Cultural Center.
- New Zealand students honored for outstanding leadershipThree Adventist school students in New Zealand have been honored for their leadership qualities with a prestigious award. Manawa-Leigh Ripaki, a year 8 student at Whakatane Adventist School, Daniela Webster, a year 7 student at Whangarei Adventist Christian School, and Angelina Cariga, a year 8 student at Longburn Adventist College, all received the Sir Peter Blake […]
- Adventist identity explored at Global Youth Leaders Congress“If we don’t know who we are, we will not know why we are,” stated Pastor David Asscherick on the opening night of the Global Youth Leaders Congress in Kassel, Germany. As a first generation Seventh-day Adventist he challenged leaders by telling them, “if you don’t know it, we are weird!” That came as an […]
- Adventists bring distinct perspective to high-level religious liberty talksTwo Seventh-day Adventist religious liberty advocates were among those invited to participate in a landmark religious freedom summit organized by the US Department of State in Washington, D.C. The event, which began July 24, was the first-ever of its kind, and brought together government officials from some 80 nations, along with an internationally diverse group […]